Did you know that some of the most intelligent people on the planet aren’t household names? Did you know that some of the most successful people in society today are unheard of or unknown? Yes, this is true and Dr. Mark McKenna is living and breathing example of this notion. Dr. Mark McKenna may be known to people that live and work in his immediate communities, but for the people who live life outside of this bubble, they don’t have a clue of who he is. This man is very talented, he has a huge heart, and he has conquered multiple industries at the same time.
Thanks to having an educational background in real estate, he has been able to help a plethora of people during and after Hurricane Katrina. This tropical storm devastated his hometown of New Orleans, Louisiana. Unlike other high-profile people in the area, this advocate and dedicated community servant has lived up to his own hype. Dr. Mark McKenna put together an effort to rebuild the city. Fortunately, he was able to help his local community by rebuilding low-to-moderate income housing for those who needed it. Though he lost many of his personal belongings and contacts, this extraordinary man pushed through the barriers in hopes of helping others who had lost the same things. This is a trait that can’t be taught. You either have it, or you don’t have it.
One of his most successful businesses is known as OVME. This is a medical aesthetic company, and it connects healthcare providers with aspiring individuals. This direct-to-consumer-platform has taken the industry by storm thanks to its technological-advancements. With its boutique type of vibe, OVME gives consumers the opportunity to choose between a number of high-quality, cosmetic services. Dr. Mark McKenna sure isn’t a household name, but he has done more for society than 98 percent of your favorite entertainers combined.
For More info: prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11262449.htm
We hope you will agree with us when we say; life would be terrible today without Orthopedic Surgeon. However, understanding the standard methods they use can be tricky. This article will cover everything you need to know about orthopedic procedures.
Why choose orthopedic procedures
Mostly, it is because of the musculoskeletal conditions that human beings face in everyday life. They include sports injuries, back pains, stiff neck muscles, and arthritic knees and hips; it is important to consult an experienced orthopedic surgeon.
Orthopedic surgeons usually perform many types of procedures on their patients. They include
- Arthroscopy – A procedure used to diagnose and treat problems of the joints. Doctors carry out this by inserting a narrow tube attached to a fiber-optic video camera using a small incision. The view of the joint is transmitted to a high definition video monitor. The procedure makes it possible for the orthopedic surgeon to see the inside of the joint without having a large incision. During the procedure, the surgeon can repair some of the damages with pencil-thin surgical instruments inserted through other small incisions.
- Fusion – this is a welding or fusing process where bones are fused together with internal bone devices like metal rods to make them heal into a solid bone. It also lessens the bone joints and makes them more stable. By helping, the bones bear more weight on it.
- Internal fixation – a process that holds the broken pieces of your bones and holds them in a proper position with pins, metal plates, and screws as the bone is healing.
About Greg Finch
Greg Finch is an orthopedic specialist who specializes in spinal surgery, trauma, and other orthopedic surgeries. Reviews and feedback from clients show that Greg Finch is one of the best orthopedic surgeons in the world.
After getting his FRACS, Greg Finch spent two years working together with world leaders in spine surgery from UK, USA, and Germany. He is particularly interested in minimally invasive surgery while enjoying his job. Greg Finch is a qualified spinal surgery. He is a member of the spine society in Australia, North America, and the Orthopedic Association of Australia.
In conclusion, Greg Finch is one the best orthopedic surgeons today. Visit his linked in profile to know more about him.
Orthopedic surgery or orthopedics is the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions. An orthopedic surgeon is a person who prevents, treats, rehabilitates and diagnosis these ailments.Muscles, nerves, bones, tendons, joints and ligaments compose the musculoskeletal system.
Orthopedics treat some conditions without surgery, these include back pain, fractures, sports injuries, club foot, cerebral palsy, dislocations, some musculoskeletal abnormalities and many others. Orthopedic surgeons also specialize in certain areas such as trauma, sports medicine, pediatrics, oncology/bone tumors and reconstructive surgery.
Types of orthopedic surgery
There are various types of orthopedic surgery. However, the common types are:
- Joint replacement (revision, partial and total):This is when a joint affected by arthritis or damaged by any other means is replaced by prosthesis or an artificial joint.
- Internal Fixation: This is an orthopedic surgery done to clamp pieces of bone together using metal rods or bone grafts.
- Soft Tissue Repair: This is surgery meant to correct soft tissues which include torn ligaments and tendons.
About Gregory finch
Greg Finch is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in spinal injury. He also performs cervical spine surgery including disc replacement, invasive spine surgery, and adult deformity.Presently Dr. Greg Finch works for the Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service as an orthopedic spine surgeon.
Greg Finch has also worked for the North American Spine Society, Royal Australasian College of Surgeons, Australian Orthopedic Association and Society for minimally invasive spine surgery.He studied at the University of Auckland where he got his Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), and Medicine. Greg Finch is a fellow of the Australian Orthopedic Association and he belongs to the Spine society Australia and North American Spine Society.