About Dr. Akhil Reddy
Dr. Akhil Reddy is a dentist. He knew he had a calling for medicine ever since he was a child. As a result, he acquired all the necessary education to enable him to be what he wanted. He received his B.S. in Biology Sciences from the University of the Pacific’s Accelerated Dental Program. He went ahead and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry. From an early age, Dr. Akhil was a high achiever. He received his doctorate at only the age of 23. Apart from dentistry, Dr. Akhil is also a wine connoisseur.
Dr. Akhil Reddy Wine Guide
It may seem odd for a dentist to be giving wine advice, but Dr. Akhil is well vast in matters to do with wine. According to Dr. Akhil, it is only a matter of looking if you want to find the right kind of wine. Most people are price conscious when it comes to wine. But according to Dr. Akhil, looking at the price tag is not always advisable. The quality of the wine is dependent on the type of grape and the fermentation. Dr. Akhil has come up with a collection of good wines that people can purchase at an affordable price. They include:
· Domaine de Pellehaut Chardonnay Fruit, PGI Côtes de Gascogne. This wine belongs to the Chardonnay brand and goes for $9.
· Chateau d’Aiguilhe, Cotes de Bordeaux Castillion. This wine is going for $18.
· Chateau Haut Bernasse Le Clos Monbazillac. This wine goes for $15.
· La Vieille Ferme Rouge, Côtes du Ventoux. It goes for $8.
· Asda Beaujolais. This wine is good for consuming with steak. It goes for $5.
Dr. Akhil Guide on Wearing White Coat Fashionably
Lab coats are not fashionable. However, people have to wear them for a reason. They help protect your clothing from stain or damage. Therefore, people in professions that require wearing white coats have no option but to wear them. But Dr. Akhil Reddy believes that you can still maintain your fashion statement under the coat. You can pull out a fashionable style by trying out the options below:
· Dress in business casual.
· Dress shirt and tie.
· Dark Jeans and a Collared Shirt.
· Khakis/Chinos and Dress Shirt.
· Try out Turtlenecks with Dark Khakis.
You can wear these clothes under your coat and still be fashionable.