Nine9 a New Way into the Entertainment Business

Do you have talent? Are you looking to break into the entertainment industry? Maybe you want to be a model. Well if that’s the case, Nine9 just might be exactly what you’re looking for to get your career going and learn more about Nine9.

Anthony Toma, founder and CEO of Nine9 started this company to help inspiring actors, models, and musicians get started in their careers. Most people don’t know exactly where to start or what to do. Yes, there is that 1% that gets scouted by a top agency but that is rare. Anthony was interested in the other 99% that really needed the help and guidance that could follow a proven process to reach their career goals.

Nine9 is not an agency. Most agents get a commission from the client once they get booked and finish their project. Nine9 is anunagency. They do not get a commission. This is a company that represents the people that are looking for representation.

Nine9 takes students through a 4 step proven process to help them reach their goals. The process teaches them in television, film, modeling, and music videos. Students learn how to audition, things they need to know about the camera, what to wear, and what not to wear, etc. Casting directors are also fans of Nine9. They appreciate how easy it is to navigate and they know exactly what they are getting and more information click here.

Students that have used Nine9 talk about how Nine9 has given them opportunities for all kinds of auditions, commercials, and photo shoots. Instructors give on camera classes, and tips and tricks for a photo shoot. People really don’t realize how much is involved. Students need to know what to bring, what they need to do with their hair, have a few different selections for clothing, etc.

Nine9 has put everything together for the students. It’s a proven process that works! They still have to put in the work, but it’s lots of fun and they get the experience! and this company of website.