Nine9 and Your Success

If you are an aspiring model or actor you know how hard it can be to get noticed from the typical talent agencies. Spending hours trying to get in contact with them only to have no auditions or interviews. Statistically speaking, only 1 percent of aspiring talent are represented by an agent. That leaves 99 percent of aspiring models and actors trying to figure out this competitive industry alone. That’s where Nine9 comes in. Nine9 is called the “unagency” because they pride themselves in being useful for that large percentage of talented people that are not represented by a standard agency.

Nine9 helps aspiring talent get their foot in the door, without an agent. Nine9 has developed a four-step method that helps the unrepresented talent gain more exposure, build their skills in the industry and actually get casting calls and auditions. Additionally, Nine9 works with aspiring actors and models ages three and up.

First, Nine9 will set up the aspiring talent with a professional photo shoot. This important step helps to build your portfolio so you stand out to potential opportunities more than the competition. The professional will guide you through what to wear to help you look your best on the big day. Clients should be on time for this photo shoot, just like everything in the business. Punctuality is a big deal in the talent business. Our coaches will also direct you on what to do, and what not to do during your auditions. It is important to be polite, But the most important key to success that Nine9 will help with is having fun while exploring what you love to do!