Equities First Holdings is a firm that provides alternative financing. The firm deals with shareholding loans which are considered far much safer than the margin loans. Shareholding loans are available to people who have stocks in publicly traded companies. One can use the stocks as a collateral asset for the loans he or she desires. Shareholding loans are not common in the commercial banking sector and this is the reason that All Christy, CEO and financial expert of Equities First Holdings started this firm. The firm intends to solve the challenges that have faced low-income earners who are not granted loans by commercial banks due to low credit score. Equities First Holdings loan packages are the best you can find anywhere. The interest rates are low and fixed. This means that even as the world faces economic turmoil, there is nothing that can happen to the interest rates. They will remain fixed.
Founded in 1998, Fortress Investment Group LLC is a global investment manager with over 1750 clients and investors throughout the world. Fortress is able to meet its client’s various needs through their core competencies that include:
- Fortress is focused on asset-based investing and provide specific investment advice that depends on the needs of the client and they are able to utilize their vast industry experience to successfully invest in asset-based ventures in both physical and financial assets.
- Fortress has gathered a team of investment advisors that have vast experience in investing and have created and maintained relationships with top companies and individuals throughout the world.
- Fortress operates utilizing an operational structure that allows them to invest successfully and engage in excellent business transactions even with the most complex investments.
- Fortress has gained experience and a good business reputation that allows them to effectively work and negotiate with a variety of corporate boards, corporate directors, investment managers, and stakeholders which allows them to determine the proper way to structure and execute varying investments.
- Fortress has acquired extensive expertise in capital markets giving them the ability to find and successfully assess low-cost, low-risk financing for investments by utilizing capital markets.
Fortress is a premier global investor in credit investments and with 500 professionals employed in its credit team, they are able to successfully manage assets no matter how complex they are. Credit business was created in 2002 by Pete Briger and has provided Fortress’s Credit division with $100 billion in investments that range across the credit spectrum. Fortress also provides excellent investment advice in the area of private equity. Created in 1998 by Wes Edens and Randy Nardone this sector of Fortress provides expertise in investments that generate cash flow through assets and asset-based business. This section of Fortress is primarily focused on private equity investments within Financial Services, Transportation, Energy & Infrastructure and Healthcare, but are always open to any opportunity they feel is worth investing in.Fortress is run by an excellent leadership team that consists of Principal and Co-Chief Executive Officer Peter L. Briger, Jr. Mr. Briger is responsible for the Credit business that Fortress does and has been with Fortress since 2002.
Mr. Briger graduated from Princeton University with a B.A. and also earned an M.B.A. from the Wharton School of Business and along with his education he brings his experience as a partner at Goldman Sachs& Co. Another member of the leadership team is Co-Founder and Co-Chief Executive Officer Wesley R. Edens. Mr. Edens is responsible for overseeing the private equity and publicly traded alternative investment business for Fortress. Mr. Edens helped co-found Fortress is 1998 and brings industry experience he gained while working at BlackRock Financial Management, Inc. and as a partner at Lehman Brothers and holds a B.S. in Finance from Oregon State University. The third member of the Fortress leadership team is Co-Founder and Principal Randal A. Nardone. Mr. Nardone has served as Chief Executive Officer since 2013 and brings his experience from his time working at the law firm of Thacher Proffitt& Wood as well as working at BlackRock Financial Management, Inc. Mr. Nardone earned a B.A. in English and Biology from the University of Connecticut as well as a J.D from the Boston School of Law.Fortress Investment Group is a global company that has the ability to help clients invest in a diverse and multi-faceted capacity. With strong leaders who are the best in their respective fields, Fortress has grown to be a large and diverse investment firm that has the ability to handle any investment needs a client may have.